G.J. Chemical Vice President and General Manager Robert Masci and other executives at the family-owned and operated supplier of reagents, heat transfer fluids and other chemicals are available for media interviews by phone, email and in person on tight deadlines. Robert offers more than 20 years of experience in the chemical industry and offers a unique perspective on the state of the industry and its future, as well as its past. G.J. Chemical executives also provide insightful comments on these and other subjects:
- Impact of foreign companies on chemical distribution in and to the U.S.
- Adding value-added services to boost margins
- Family business operations, challenges, succession planning
- Role of sales people in ensuring strong customer relationships
- Importance of family-owned U.S. companies as backbone of American economy
- Disaster planning and preparation for business from Hurricane Sandy survivor
- Becoming certified as a Woman-Owned Business
- And more
For company background, click here.
Media Relations: Contact Robert Masci at 973-589-1450 or Paul Entin at 908.479.4231; firstname.lastname@example.org