G.J. Chemical offers high-purity laboratory reagents, the GJ Therm line of industrial heat transfer fluids and coolants and hundreds of other high quality chemicals, blends and custom formulations, plus FDA-registered repackaging, bottling, labeling, delivery and other services. Family-owned and operated since its founding nearly 50 years ago, this is a customer-driven organization offering a proven track record for credibility and reliability as a dependable chemical supplier and trusted partner for the long haul.
G.J. Chemical operates an on-site laboratory featuring state-of-the-art testing and analysis equipment and instrumentation to ensure, verify and document that its chemicals meet strict QA/QC requirements including meeting cGMP guidelines for the pharmaceutical and other industries.
G.J. Chemical owns and operates its own fleet of modern chemical trucks and tankers driven by fully trained, certified, licensed, insured and bonded Our employees who are DOT, EPA and OSHA-certified and understand ResponsibleCare guidelines to ensure safety stands as a top priority. And with a vast, proprietary network of well-established supply partnerships with both American and overseas chemical producers, working with our team assures access to an uninterrupted supply of chemicals.
Learn more about our Gold Standard for Service
Bulk Tank Storage
G.J. Chemical maintains a bulk tank farm at its Newark, NJ facility featuring more than 50 bulk storage tanks as well as hundreds of 500-gallon stainless steel totes for the extensive solvent inventory.
- Customer Tote Service: G.J. Chemical offers the equipment and expertise needed to manage all of your tote handling and logistics requirements with an inventory of more than three hundred 500-gallon stainless steel totes.
- Custom Packaging: G.J. Chemical offers custom filling and packaging in a wide variety of containers, sizes and materials to meet customer specifications.
- Quality of Products: G.J. Chemical offers a vast array of chemical grades such as USP/NF, FCC, Reagent ACS, HPLC Grade ACS, General Reagent Grades, GC/MS, Pesticide/Residue Grade and Electronic & Military Grade chemicals.
- Full Analytical Laboratory: G.J. Chemical operates three different gas chromatographs (GC’s) and UV, IR, Karl Fisher, Refractive Index, Viscometer and Density Meter instruments.
- Dedicated Equipment: G.J. Chemical tanks, pipes and pumps are dedicated for individual products and product lines including stainless steel mixing tanks for blending and custom formulation, and a dedicated USP/NF white room. All tanks, pipes and pumps are rigorously cleaned.
- Strategic Location: G.J. Chemical operates at multiple New Jersey locations to quickly and conveniently service NY, NJ, PA, CT, and the surrounding area at the lowest freight cost possible.
G.J. Chemical adheres to IS0 9001 standards and is and is a member of The National Association of Chemical Distributors (NACD), The Society of Chemical Manufacturers and Affiliates (SOCMA), the Drug, Chemical and Associated Technologies Association (DCAT) and the Independent Laboratory Distributors Association (ILDA).
G.J. Chemical is a Woman Business Enterprise certified by the New Jersey Commerce & Economic Growth Commission and led by President Diana Colonna. Rely on our expert team as a proven supplier of high quality chemicals with a track record spanning nearly 50 years that also meets supplier diversity program requirements as a woman-owned business. Managers of supplier diversity and procurement and purchasing managers may contact our program specialist at 973-589-1450 and send rfps to firstname.lastname@example.org.